Some software functionality details for the web-based version of our FTTH network planning tool ITS-NetProject™:
Material & labor: the software will show detailed information regarding labor and materials and their costs for each phase of the project per area\task\sub-task.
Planning: the detailed planning of the project is done via a Gantt chart that shows, per task, the planning & actual progress.
Roles: the user roles are fully customizable! Different types of project information will be accessible by different types of users.
Some role examples:
- The administrator defines roles, users and creates projects
- An engineer gets access to material and labor definitions
- A designer gets access to the design part
- A subcontractor has access to related tasks\sub-tasks and progress reporting
- The project manager uses the project dashboard to get a quick overview of the whole project
The project dashboard diagrams will show the mayor indicators per project phase and the statistics section.
Alerts & warnings: if an action is required, an alert or a warning is shown in the top toolbar. For example: the project manager can get an alert if the approval of a progress report is required.
More details regarding our new planning software will follow!