Automatic FTTH design optimization software
- ITS-NetOptimus™ is our Windows application for automatic cost optimized FTTH design. It provides top speed network engineering and substantial network material and labor cost reductions.
- ITS-NetDesign™ is our Autocad (Map3D) add-on dedicated to creating high-level and installer-ready low-level FTTH network designs including all required labeling, BoQ, BoM, optical fiber and duct & cable schematics. It uses the ITS-NetOptimus™ algorithms to enhance design speed and accuracy.
This is our latest automatic material & labor cost optimized FTTH / FTTX network design software. This Windows application offers complex algorithms in an easy to use graphical network design tool. Now cost optimized network designs are made fully automatic, based on your own cost parameters. You can really design/engineer a network within minutes! This new software for FTTH / FTTX optical fibre network design and engineering is simple to configure and simple to use. It will automatically list all possible network designs for an area with their costs.
ITS-NetOptimus™ will reduce your network engineering time drastically, it will improve your engineering output and quality at the same time.
ITS-NetOptimus™ automatically creates the network design for all network levels.
All output can directly be used in ITS-NetDesign™ and GoogleEarth™.
Advantages, why we made an FTTH add-on for Autocad (Map3D):
- Designs are made with real coordinates, hybrid area image views with streets, roads, houses etc.
- Autocad (Map3D) and ITS-NetDesign are completely customizable (even per customer/project)
- Autocad is the largest in the world in CAD
- Autocad features an APP for online drawing editing for survey and as-built purposes (walk-in and walk-out with a tablet)
- The software is very fast and stable
Designing the network
In AutoCAD (Map3D) you see the area hybrid image with a top-view of the area with streets and buildings including street-names and numbers.
ITS-NetDesign™ offers all functions to convert data, re-use data and make a real accurate network design with the correct symbols, line-types, labeling and text that you require for your project.
- Project tasks / work-orders reports (layers & quantities per area / activity)
- Fiber optic network entity relations, relative positions
- Address information, numbering, labeling, coloring, dynamic text options
- Fiber optic material & installation types & quantities
- Calculation of: P2P & GPON, bandwidth’s, active/passive fibers, splitter types & quantities
- Dynamic text (label, number, address, color, length and quantities related)
- Creation of: layers, line-types, legend & header
- Creation of: fiber optic network items (cables, ducts, trenches, manipulation-points etc.)
About the FTTH or FTTX project size
- There are no project size limits
- You can have an unlimited amount of concurrent designers / engineers
- The software is fast, no matter the project size!
What can be designed
- Cost optimized high-level and detailed FTTH/FTTX networks
- Business case study designs
- Fiber networks for: industrial complexes, oil-fields, public transport monitoring, metro/sub-way systems, connecting a large array of dishes etc..
- GPON, P2P, mixed networks
- Direct-buried, duct, micro-duct, aerial, aerial-microduct, retractable, ADSS short-span & long-span, mixed, networks
- All types of optical-fibre cables (monotube, xtube, aerial, blown, facade, direct-buried)
Base map, input
FTTH/FTTX network OSP designs can be made based on certain info:
- Cadastral drawings
- Excel , csv data with home coordinates, pole positions etc.
- Network drawings or shp files from existing copper, electricity networks with for example locations of poles, ducts, cabinets etc.
- Or even without data: just an area location name or boundary line.
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Bill of Labor (BOL)
- Detailed network engineering, including as-built documentation
- Fiber, Splicing schematics for all manipulation points
- Duct-labeling drawings
- Cable schematic drawings
- Real coordinate Autocad (Map3D) drawings for implementing and/or permitting including all project specific symbols, labeling, text etc.
Not all Fiber optic FTTH / FTTX networks are the same. Different network concept? Other products and installation methods? Your own labeling system for cables, connectors and other network elements? An added value to ITS-NetDesign™ is our Customized Implementation service. You tell us the information you need and how you want it presented, and we can tailor your FTTH software accordingly or we help you to do your own customization.