We offer the ITS-Fiber Engineer™ software as a 12-month subscription with a complete package of FTTH design and planning software.
- Maximum flexibility with customization options for different network options.
- Local operation, fast and secure.
- Uses the Autodesk platform: professional design functionality and multiplatform options.
- Unlimited amount of iterations, alternative modelling of the fiber network.
- Each customer has its own dedicated database.
- The data is secured. It is hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- All communication is SSL encrypted.
- You are free to create project materials, plant units and suppliers
- Web-based, no installation required. Easy accessible.
On-line support, documentation and instruction movies.
Training & Trial period:
Training is mandatory. We offer a free trial period of 30 days.
Please contact us for training solutions and pricing.
Start creating your cost-optimized automatic design quick and accurate with ITS-NetDesign™, with the option of network optimization with ITS-NetOptimus™. Then easily import your Fiber network design and start planning your project with ITS-NetProgress™, with automatic BOQ and BOM reporting! Not only is the workflow of ITS-Fiber Engineer™ based on years of experience with FTTH projects, the transition from each software to the next is fluid. This allows for fast design and planning times and maximum convenience for engineers.
The ITS-Fiber Engineer™ subscription includes:
- ITS-NetDesign™ is a the full version of our Fiber design software ITS-NetDesign™ with all core functions and newest updates.
- ITS-NetOptimus™ is the full version of our FTTH network optimization software, with 250 FREE credits (FTU) to try out.
- ITS-NetProgress™ is the full version of our newest web-based FTTH project management (Fiber planning & building) software.
Contact me regarding this offer.
For more detailed information about ITS-NetProgress™ we refer to our planning website www.ftthplanning.com.